Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Man With Places to Go!

Son is a man with places to go. And he's well on his way to getting there! Son will be 1 year old in two weeks and he's already so close to walking. I wasn't expecting this so soon! Daughter didn't start walking until 2 weeks AFTER her 1st birthday.

I know, I know. stop comparing your kids. I hear you. And I know. They are both completely different people, but Daughter is my frame of reference. It's hard not to compare!

He's standing on his own. He's cruising on furniture. And he's doing the old Step, Step, Step, Fall trick. It won't be long before those steps will count as walking.

He's so determined. Son sees three people walking around and he's ready to join in!

It's so fun to watch him get so excited. It's like I'm seeing it for the first time too!




Check out that wide stance. Husband and I have made a few Larry Craig jokes at Son's expense, I'll admit it.

No comments: