Thursday, September 16, 2010

recent park trip

Gone are the days when the only thing Son can do at the park is swing. Sure, he still loves to swing, but he's broadened his horizons.

swing
slide (the BIG one)
see saw
the creek

This little boy wants to do it all. And luckily, Daughter wants to do it all with him.

I love going to the park with the kids. Especially now that it's not 120 degrees outside.

He always wants to swing first.

She always wants to swing, do something else, swing again, try something new, swing again. etc.

I was going to use this picture to update the sidebar on the blog until I realized that Son's hands have vanished in a running frenzy. Now it just looks creepy to me.

He loves to see saw. But it makes me nervous that he'll forget to hold on so that's about as high as he gets off the ground for now.
See the slide behind him? It's his favorite.

This is the closest I got to Daughter actually looking at me for a picture. She sat with me on a bench swing to talk about what she wanted to lunch.

I love to watch these kids have fun. It's fun for me.

1 comment:

laurensmommy said...

glad you guys are enjoying the park (and that it's no longer 120 degrees!)

the picture of F with no hands is truly creepy! :) Lauren cannot swing in the "baby" swings anymore (not that she ever liked to!) because her legs get caught, she's so tall! So she's too big for those and too little for the "real" swings. Bummer.