Saturday, November 7, 2009

I love: kiss me mascara

this is my favorite mascara ever. period. I've never tried a mascara I like better. sometimes I adventure out, but I always come home to Kiss Me.

It's a tube mascara, which means it doesn't coat your lashes but covers your lashes and then STAYS THERE until you wash it off with warm water and a wash cloth. It wraps around your lashes and resists smudging, smearing and running.

it's fabulous clean coverage.

I'm not the girl who craves longer thicker lashes. I'm the girl who looks slightly drunk and partially asleep without mascara. Kiss Me really opens my eyes up and makes me look awake and fresh - even if I don't always feel that way.

In case you care, I have fair skin, green eyes and light/medium brown hair (thanks Clairol) and I use the Medium Brown.

This mascara is more expensive that your average drug store mascara (I first found it at the salon where I get my hair cut and eye brows waxed -- man, I'd love to get both of those done right now). but now I can find it for MUCH cheaper at an ebay store - and free shipping to boot.

it is a nice splurge and even while watching the saddest cry fest movie, it hasn't let me down.

3 comments:

Nicki said...

I've yet to come across a great waterproof mascara that doesn't give my eyes that "caked" look, or that doesn't come off and leave gray streaks around my eyes. Right now I'm using one of Merle Norman's but it's not quite as long-lasting as I'd like. If it's as good as you describe, that may work out great for me. I'll give Kiss Me a shot! :)

Christy Ross said...

Nicki, what it does is create little tubes around your lashes (and I've tried a few different kinds of those and this one is by far my favorite) when you wash it off, it looks like little spider legs.

Melissa said...

I need the link to said eBay store, por favor.