Friday, April 2, 2010

e.l.f.

below is a review I posted on what I think is an amazing liquid eyeliner.

[and it's $1]

I haven't mentioned e.l.f. [eyeslipsface] here before, so I figured it's time.

I really love all their products. EXCEPT ... except their eyeshadow. and I'll explain that one for you. I like to apply eye shadow with a brush instead of the applicator that comes with eye shadows. e.l.f. eye shadows are what I call "dusty" eyeshadow. They fly all over your eye area when you try to apply them with a brush.

I've tried 2 different kids of their eye shadows: the Brightening Eye Color, the Eye Shadow Duo. both were dusty ... basically requiring I use the spongy applicator instead of a brush.

Their mineral eye shadow comes with a brush, but I haven't tried that one yet. But because I like to use one color for my lid, one for the crease, one for the outer eye and one for the brow, I don't think I'll be paying 4X$3 to try them ... although right now there is a 50% off minerals code. for now, I'll be sticking to my cover girl that comes in a 4 pack and it's brush friendly.

I really do love everything else I've tried ... which is actually almost 20 different things. YES ... it's inexpensive, so giving something a try won't break the bank.

I also love the Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara. Yes, I know it wasn't too long ago that I raved about another [more expensive mascara], but my allegiances have changed.



No comments: