Friday, April 2, 2010

My Review of Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Get no smudge, no budge eyeliner that lasts for hours for a fabulous and fresh look of precision. The smooth pen applicator easily glides on color for very fine to bold lines for effortless beauty.

seriously, a new fav

By Christy from Alabama on 4/2/2010

5out of 5

Pros: Long Lasting, Smooth Look, Easy To Apply, Good Colors, Easy Removal

Best Uses: Everyday, Going Out

Describe Yourself: Classic Style

I decided to try this because of the positive reviews I read, because it was waterproof, because of the price and I've been looking for a great smudge proof eyeliner. I'm so happy with this product. It stays where I put it, yet washes off easily at the end of the day.

(legalese)

No comments: