Tuesday, June 22, 2010

bath tub fun

I'd like to start out by going on the record saying, "I do not approve of this much water in the tub for the kids ... even if Husband is in the bathroom the entire time."

Husband took these pictures on Father's Day while the kids were playing in the tub.

He literally took over 50 pictures. He just kept snapping and snapping and snapping. (I think any good photographer will tell you that's the key to getting good shots ... just keep snapping). And he did. There are about a dozen that I said, "wow. that's a great shot," when he showed them to me later.

Here's a couple that I love.


2 comments:

laurensmommy said...

oh my goodness...is that a claw foot tub?!

We had one in our bathroom growing up and I LOVE them!!

The pics are adorable!! Good, clean fun! (pun intended!)

And I totally do the same thing, snapping constantly in hopes of a good 1 or 2 pictures (I just have to remember to delete the rest off my camera!) Ha! :)

Christy Ross said...

Both of our tubs are claw foot and I think the only thing I don't like about them is the lack of ledges for "shower stuff"