Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My newest scarf

The same night Daughter picked out the orange yarn and Husband picked out the cotton yarn, I picked out this white shimmery yarn. It's definitely the softest Red Heart I've ever touched. I loved working with it. I bought two balls, and used 1.5 to make the scarf. I toyed with the idea of using the rest to make a small wrap, but because I have a pattern for a wrap I'm trying soon, I decided just to tie it off at scarf size. I'm definitely saving the rest for another yet to be determined project!


wearing.
It actually ended up being much longer than I intended. I really like it.

I made it the same way I did Husband's - working the width instead of the length. I like this picture the best because you can actually see the shimmer!

4 comments:

Ashley Goldsmith said...

So pretty! I saw this yarn! I started to buy some...maybe that will be my next yarn purchase!

TL said...

oh my gosh! i love it! LOVE IT!

Megan said...

Yay for sparkles!

Tina said...

seriously love it! it's beautiful!