Wednesday, April 6, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

It is very hard for me to believe that it was TWO YEARS ago that I first met Son. He fills my heart up every day. He has such a sweet spirit. He loves picking flowers for me, Husband, Daughter and even the cats! He FINALLY likes to be read to. He's my only child that lets me rocks them a little before bed. He still calls me "Daddy" sometimes, but I don't mind. I'll take those sweet hugs regardless. Son's good at picking up toys and helping empty the dishwasher. He has big fat feet and he loves to jump and do silly dances. He has the sweetest smile I know. Husband even comments that he's the cutest when he throws a fit. He puckers out that lip and stomps a foot.

Yesterday Daughter let me record her while she practiced singing Happy Birthday to Son.
It's positively heart warming.




4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh. my. goodness. SO PRECIOUS!!!!

Andrea said...

Awwww! Happy Birthday Finn!! Big Sister is too cute too...he's lucky :)

Unknown said...

Sigh. Heart warming indeed. Thanks for sharing :)

Nicki said...

Awwww, that video is too sweet!! I can't believe he's 2 already. Big hugs to all o' y'all! :)