Thursday, April 28, 2011

Two Kisses for Maddy or Pass the Tissues, Please

There's not much more I can say about this book that isn't described just as well in the About section of its website.



There's an audio version, that Matt reads. And the paper version (there's also a Kindle version, I think)

I've been reading Matt's blog since Maddy was about 6 months old. I don't know him personally, but I feel so proud of him, nonetheless. Get to know this man and his daughter (and Brooke). They truly are people worth knowing.

Also, you can donate to the foundation he started to honor his late wife, Liz. The Liz Logelin Foundation

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I don't remember who first pointed me to his site, but I remember reading his story somewhere. My heart goes out to anyone affected by pulmonary embolisms, as that's what almost stole my beloved from me.

*HUGS*